Medical Issue – Storm

We had an emergency this morning with our little Storm, she was struggling to breathe so we rushed her to the Clinic to see Dr. Weston Davis. Dr. Emma just happened to be here at the rescue when this happened (she was giving our new girl her booster shot). She is now resting comfortably at the Clinic and they will most likely keep her overnight for observation. We may have to go get her sometime tomorrow and will need our volunteers to help hold down the fort at the Festival. We will know later if we have to take her to Palm Beach for surgery. Xrays show a collapsed trachea and the surgery would be to open up the trachea but could prove fatal for her unborn baby. This is all in God’s hands now. Please say an extra prayer today for our little girl.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.